Who are L&Q
L&Q is a housing association and residential developer.
We build new homes to meet a range of needs our aim is to offer people choice, flexibility and quality in the housing marketplace.
We manage over 68,600 homes and employ over 1,200 people.
We house a family in London every 15 minutes of each working day.
We have been building high-quality homes in London and the South East since 1963.
What are our achievements?
- Spent over £165 million on new developments
- Spent £118 million of grant on new developments
- Completed works on 319 larger family street properties
- Won the Gold Award from CABE, the Commission for Architecture and the Built Environment
- Won the Affordable Home Ownership Award for Best Design.
- Secured £65 million of new grant from the Homes & Communities Agency
- Started on site on 2,000 new homes
- Secured two regeneration schemes
- Won the What House Sustainable Award
- We have a development pipeline of over 10,000 homes
- In January 2010, L&Q secured a £300 million bond to help finance our development programme and plans for growth.
- Last year we completed over 1,750 new homes